Thursday, September 22, 2011

Would you call me bitter, mad as hell or what, how to change?

Now I hope i don't stand alone, but how many women here are sick and tired of being played with? Me, After being in a relationship engaged and all. Then the ex fiance dumps you because he married some girl he cheated on you with. Entitles me to hate all men, and to be honest with you, now every single guy i know even when they talk to me i feel this guy is a player and he wants to get with me only to do his thing and then leave like a jerk. I realize that my brake up has tainted my heart real bad. My ex fiance changed my life and i don't know how to snap out of my anger. I get mad at everyone for little things (things that never ever use to bother me) I don't find fun in anything anymore, and even when im out with friends i get really sad and lonely. Im tired of being this way because I know there is drastic change and i don't like it. I don't want to end up lonely for the rest of my life. Even though life is full of tough times and you have to keep your head up high. Im happy for a moment and then everything ends just like that and i never expect it. Would you call me bitter, mad as hell or what, how to change?What I suggest you to do is to forget your past, take a deep breath, hold your head up, and look at life at a completely different new angle. Don't let your past bog you down.



If your ex-fiance caused you all these troubles and you get mad at people easily, your ex will have the last laugh on you because you come out as the final loser!



If you don't want to end up lonely for the rest of your life, for your own sake, so, please give yourself a chance for a new life. When you see people at work, even though you don't talk to them that often, you have to give them a natural smile, and say %26quot;Hi!%26quot;. When you get used to that, you'll eventually find the real meaning of life, and there are still a lot of warmth, brightness, and happiness await you right ahead of you!...



The last words that I'd suggest you is not to do anything to show your ex that you come up as the final loser!...

Would you call me bitter, mad as hell or what, how to change?If you're that depressed over it and are experiencing such drastic changes, you need counseling. It shouldn't affect you that profoundly or last for that long.



We've all been there -- I had two guys, one of whom I was engaged to, cheat on me. It sucks, but I realized that those guys didn't care about me like they said they did, so I don't see the need to waste any more energy on them. I've moved on. I have a great boyfriend now, and we're talking about marriage and children and trying to buy a house together. I don't hate him because of what someone else did to me; they are two different people.



Please call your doctor and ask for a referral to a psychologist. You know you need help because you came here, and while the people here have good intentions, most of us do not have the schooling or the experience to change your way of thinking. Therapy is very helpful because they make you realize things you didn't know, and you don't have to take medicine if you don't want to. But it will help you. Good luck.Would you call me bitter, mad as hell or what, how to change?Ok yes i have been there! Think about this.

Stop worrying about what you dont have and be thankful for what you do have..

Ok You were put on this earth alone and now you had alot of guys treat you wrong. But honestly you can be alone and be happy.



All you can do, is put on that pretty smile and go out into the world TODAY and forget what guy is hurt you and what they have done..and smile just because you can..When you are in a bad mood everybody around you will be in a bad mood.



So put your big girl panties on and deal with it..



Oh and another thing, What guy is going to approach you , if you are mad all the time. Put a smile on and go put on a pretty little dress and go out in the world today with a big smile and a new approach in life.

Just start over and be yourself. Not every guy is bad. You just got to find the right one and dont go looking , let him find you.. You just have fun and live your life..



Good LuckWould you call me bitter, mad as hell or what, how to change?I KNOW EXACTLY HOW YOU FEEL I WAS MARRIED FOR 15 YEARS 2 CHILDREN EVERYTHING IS FINE , THEN MY WIFE HAS AN AFFAIR WITH HER BEST FRIENDS HUSBAND IT FELT LIKE MY HEART WAS BROKE IN HALF DEPRESSED HURT ANGRY ETC WELL WERE DEVORCED 5 YEARS NOW AND IVE YET TO HAVE ANY KIND OF RELATIONSHIP AND I HAVE WOMEN ASKING ME OUT IVE LOST MY SELF ESTEEM AND I CANT ENDURE ANOTHER HURT LIKE THAT OR IM NOT OVER IT SORRY I CANT ANSWER THIS FOR YOU MAYBE SOMEONE WILL HELP YOU AND I AS FAR AS MEN GO I NEVER CHEATED NEVER WOULD I DONT DRINK SMOKE OR DRUG EXAMPLE IF YOU AND I WERE IN LOVE ID NEVER CHEAT NEVERWould you call me bitter, mad as hell or what, how to change?Well how long is it since you broke up with your ex?



The thing is like this: when you break up with someone, no matter what the reason is, you go trough 5 different stages of grief: denial, barganing, depression, anger and acceptance. Well they are not necessarily in this order, but generally we all go trough all of them when facing with grief.

They can last weeks, days, or even months, but usually anger is the final one. It was for me.

You were cheated on and you think all guys will do the same to you. You need to have time to be on yourself then, you need to clear things with yourself, try to do things that you wanted to do when you were in a relationship and you couldn't, try to focus on what you want and how you see life. If you don't like that, change it. Change yourself first, go to the point where you love you and you are happy by yourself.

When you get to this point you get over your anger and move on. So this is what you need to do, move on. Don't rush into a relationship, you don't need to. You need to feel comfortable alone.

And no, not all guys will cheat and all that but **** happens. It might happen again (it did to me!!!) but this is it. You can not just give up and stop somewhere.

I was like this just one week ago. I couldn't smile because i was wondering how can i smile without him, how can i move on without him, everything was related to him! But i looked in the mirror once and saw me, with me. And i've been fine before he showed up, why wouldn't i be afterwards?

You are okay, you have everything you did when with him, just that you might actually have a better, more beautiful relationship ;)

Be positive...good luck!Would you call me bitter, mad as hell or what, how to change?i know some men are players but it does not mean that you should give up on them all. i know that has to be rough to be replaces with who he cheated on you with. maybe you two just were not meant to be together. not every one is but that does not mean that you will not find someone who is right for you. you have to realize that love does exist and just because you fell for one jerk does not mean they are all like that. you need to find a way to let go of your anger so that you can find love again. we have all been hurt in the past in one way or another, but you should'nt let this bad experience interfere with possible happiness. i don't think people should tell you to just get over it that is very insensitive. but i do think you should try to release your anger and let yourself move on. just remember there are still some decent loving guys in this world don't miss being loved by one of them because of one jerk who is not worth the pain you are putting your self through. Would you call me bitter, mad as hell or what, how to change?After looking at the first five answers, the only thing I can say is take the time to let time heal the ripped part of your emotional heart and seek counseling for the health of your mind and well being.





Best of luck to you.Would you call me bitter, mad as hell or what, how to change?You are bitter and that is certainly justified. You have had a rotten deal all around and being a male myself, I apologise for everything these losers have done.

I won't begin to analyze or justify anything, but just say don't give up. Time does heal all wounds and that is what you need right now just to get your head on straight.

Take care. We are all rooting for you. Would you call me bitter, mad as hell or what, how to change?well you got a choice you can kepp on thinking this way or change ...the first step to change is beleiving you can the second is take action ..read self help books .Mabey get a friend in the opisite sex that you can trust again