Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Ever hurt your hand or arm and have a child to care for?

my son was pulling himself up on my sisters really big and heavy speaker yesterday.. i was laying on the floor close to him but as the speaker was falling i didn't think it was very heavy so I hurried up to try and catch it and I only got it with one hand and it totally smased it up and dented my ring really bad and left the diamond prongs impressions in her wood floor. OUCH did that hurt! I did get it looked at to be sure I didn't brake anything. They said it can take a few days to feel better or a few weeks. It sucks cuz It's my right hand and I have my son to take care of, diaper changes, tightening sippy cup lids. My husband works alot so It's only me here with my poor bruised hand and lots to do!

Do you know anyone who had a bruised hand and how long it took to heal?Ever hurt your hand or arm and have a child to care for?Get one of your friends sisters brothers or even your mom to help