Thursday, September 22, 2011

How to prepare for life if you are like unwanted like Susan Boyle?

I can't sing and I don't have a unibrow, but it would be nice to have a relationship. What's the problem, you say? Nothing--unless you think being six foot three inches tall, intellectually oriented (i.e. nerdy), independent, and mechanically gifted (I can do brakes, change plugs, cylinder heads, etc) is a problem. I'm not prudish--I like fashion and high heels--but I might as well be a nun. I don't have to have a relationship, but it would be nice to go places with someone else. As much as I love my dog he can't take me out to dinner or to a movie. I never went on a date until my last year of college and guys my own age ignore me, but short, older (usually married) men who are twice my age who want either (A) the latex wearing (yes, I like rubber) Barbie doll chica to put in the Corvette that will stun your stuffy friends or (B) the giant amazon dominatrix Klingon woman who will tie you up, control you, zap you with cattle prods, etc., etc. won't stay away from me. (I'm more like Droxine from Star Trek:TOS if you know who that is.) Why is not acting dumb such a huge turn off?How to prepare for life if you are like unwanted like Susan Boyle?Maybe some day you'll find a guy as tall as you or taller and you'll make a really cute couple and have tall kids. Give it time and just enjoy life until you do meet someone worthwhile. If you want to bee cheered up go to a divorce court, life could be worse.How to prepare for life if you are like unwanted like Susan Boyle?OK I think I'm in love.



You have all the attributes I adore and although I'm not so tall, I have a handy stool we could employ as a kiss-toy.



This could really work for us, because I have a bald spot on my head. Let's say, if I were hugging you around 10 am or two in the afternoon, you could whip out a doily and put your coffee on my head, and as long as it's not hayfever season, and you're not Dolly Parton's sister, I could hug and still breathe ok and coffee breaks could be sheer heaven.



Dancing would be fun too, you could lead and steer and everything and I could kind of flail my legs around in the air a bit and off we'd go.......and surprise, surprise I love latex and high heels....we could swap stuff. What size are you?





Danny.



.
  • pc or mac
  • ittwit
  •