Thursday, September 22, 2011

My boyfriend isn't letting me go?

I'v recently tryed to brake up with him but he just keeps saying i can change, please dont leave me, your the only one for me, and stuff like that. I REALLY do care for him but i just dont want a boyfriend at this moment in life and hes not getting that threw his head.



How can I get it threw his head to finally let me go and understand that i still just want to be friends, close friends?

PLEASE HELPMy boyfriend isn't letting me go?you just have to break it down for him, i am not ready for a relationship, i like you for a friend and thats all.My boyfriend isn't letting me go?It's really a tough thing to break up as everyone winds up getting hurt. But if leaving him is the final ultimatum and you have finally realized that being with him is not what you want then you must certainly let him know the truth keeping in mind that truth hurts.My boyfriend isn't letting me go?have u tried telling him this like sit him down and explain to him that it is never going to happen(if that is wat is going to happen)? cause once u do that and if he still doesnt back off then u have a problem cuz then u need to relize that u might not be able to to be his friend without him wanting more... hope i helpedMy boyfriend isn't letting me go?If he isn't letting go then I'm sry but you guys won't be close friends, at least not right now. Tell him one more time and keep your distance from him, don't answer his calls maybe he'll eventually get it. but distance will be your best friendMy boyfriend isn't letting me go?well,try to tell her what's your true feel and why do you want to break up.both of you need time,please keep distance with him.i'll say it's hard to become friends ,not mention close friendsMy boyfriend isn't letting me go?Tell him the problem isnt him changing.The problem is you have changed.Explain that you still like him but you have other priorities in your life now and they dont include him at the moment.Some day you might change your mind and come back to him but for now you need to concentrate on you.Tell him if he cant let you do this,you will resent him and begin to hate him.We all need to live our lives for ourselves.And only you know what is right for you.And right now whats right is you having time to examine your life and what you want for your happiness.