Thursday, September 22, 2011

How do you try to work it out with your baby's daddy in a relationship again?

before i had my baby i was with my boyfriend (now babydaddy) for about over a year. we broke up since he found out i was talking to my ex behind his back %26amp;my ex told him. we broke up but ofcourse i wanted to work things out again %26amp; at this time i didnt even know i was pregnant. we were trying to work it out but he still wasnt sure since he lost all my trust. after i found out i was pregnant he was happy but things werent as good because of no trust. he went to mexico %26amp; stayed for about 6 months. he got a girl over there %26amp;even had her name tatood on him. i put him on childsupport %26amp; after seen him %26amp; spending time with him he started changing %26amp; i could tell he still had feelings for me. now he said he wants to settle down %26amp; wants a family since i have his baby %26amp; he is willing to give me another chance %26amp; cover that other girls name %26amp; brake up with her. i learned my lesson so im trying to do things right now. %26amp; the childsupport will still be on even when were trying to work things out. so how should we start communicating %26amp; not move to fast? meaning.. do we txt everyday now? should he be calling me everyday? should i not be constantly looking for him or asking whos he talking to or knowing where hes going? please let me know what ya think? is different now that we have a baby %26amp; is not like a normal boyfriend/girlfriend relationship. so i just want to know what are the limits to start over with your babydaddy.How do you try to work it out with your baby's daddy in a relationship again?Assuming you aren't my ex with my kid... Just leave him alone. You both sound too immature to even be in a relationship let alone parents. So just start with being a mom for now. You need to wise up fast cause a baby is way more important than some stupid boyfriend who can't get his crap straight. Live your life separate from his and start making a life for you and your baby. Remember, you are NO LONGER your first priority. Junior is.
  • favourite skin care
  • laptop peak replacement
  •