Thursday, September 22, 2011

I am a proud mother?

i had to put brakes on my car today and my 13 year old dauhter said she wanted to learn how. so i thought why not. well after we got the car up and off the ground she leaned on it and the jacl fell over and the whole car landed right on the cement. we both looked at it i said i do not think that the car is supose to do that and we both laughed. but we did get a better jack from a neighbor and he said he would do it but my daughter was determind to do this. so i told he thanks but we got this. so after the norma hurting the fingers and the greasy dirt and all that goes with changing brakes my daughter did it. i think that everyone should get learn the basics and even have fun with your kids while teaching themI am a proud mother?Thats nice. Its a good thing to have your kids involved. As long as the child wants to and its not doing something harmful its great that she's learning. More parents need to spend the time with their kids. It brings them closer to u. It teaches them respect, the cost - in time and money. And to appreciate what they have. Good going mom. Thats quality time shared. Keep it up. As one proud mom to another. : )I am a proud mother?cool - nice work momI am a proud mother?its a good thing she didn't get hurt or you when it fell but hey if you are proud of her and yourself then great.I am a proud mother?Thats awesome! It sounds like the two of you had a wonderful day together.

I think all kids should learn stuff like that!

I am glad you two did not get hurt when the car fell!!



Hey and this goes to your daughter....YOU GO GIRL!!!I am a proud mother?I wish i could do work on my car. CongratsI am a proud mother?Sounds like a good idea to me. That is one 13 year old girl that knows more about car maintenance than I do ;o)



...Hmm actually that probably covers most 13 year old girls but still nice one. And be especially proud that you were able to see the funny side of the car falling off the jack, alot of parents wouldn't.I am a proud mother?figure out what your doing before hand and impress your daughter with your new found knowledge, instead of almost killing her or yourself in ignorance.