Monday, September 19, 2011

Close call! Has anybody almost or have been involved in an accident or a near death experience?

I just wondered because recently I was almost involved in a car accident. I was traveling along a main street when a car towing a caravan failed to slow down when it was approaching the main road I was on. They saw me coming and tried to slow down but their brakes failed, I luckly saw that they were traveling to fast so slowed down. The car couldn't stop though and made a sharp turn to avoid the curb but the car and caravan slid on to its side. I checked that all the people were alright and they were, thank god!



I think about how close I came to being hit by that car and it has made me realise how quick your life can change! So can anyone relate?Close call! Has anybody almost or have been involved in an accident or a near death experience?I got distracted while coming home from breakfast and I ran into a mailbox, a trashcan and took out a pole.Close call! Has anybody almost or have been involved in an accident or a near death experience?It happens all the time one day I just had a really bad day i mean i could of been hit many different ways i could have been sandwiched twice. The first would of been getting hit from behind into the car in front of me and getting sandwiched by 2 cars changing lanes. Plus literally I saw a car flip right over my car on a street called Silver Creek Valley Road. So yes I can relate, but that is somewhat normal.Close call! Has anybody almost or have been involved in an accident or a near death experience?Is there anyone who cannot relate?Close call! Has anybody almost or have been involved in an accident or a near death experience?save your soul!Close call! Has anybody almost or have been involved in an accident or a near death experience?I was almost hit by an IDIOT driving a school bus the other day. I'm just going down the road and they are pulled off the road with their turn signal on to come on the road. Well there was a large gap between me and the car in front of me so I'm watching expecting the bus to pull out when they go by. Well they didn't so I keep going the speed limit and all the sudden they pull out like 20 feet in front of me and I have to hit the brakes so I don't get hit. Now not only was their at least 2-3 bus lengths that they LET GO BY before trying to pull out and make me hit them, BUT there was also a large gap AFTER me. I don't know why this idiot is allowed to drive, let alone allowed to drive school kids. They are bound to cause an accident one of these days, since they seem to think that being big and yellow makes them more important then everyone. Before people think this is just a rant based on them nearly having me hit in to them, I see this bus on my way home from work and saw them nearly cause an accident pulling back on the road other times.