Monday, October 24, 2011

Out of these three which poem is the best?

Cast of magic

I can hear my heart beat fast

just by standing close

A spell that you have cast

you are my magic dose

Change the way I feel

potion mixed with love

The kiss that I will steel

almost like floating above

Nothing that I hear

till there is a scream

As you disappear

I wake up from a beautiful dream



Greaving girl

The people who will face

death of the life

Soon will be erase

like a cut by a knife

Storm will arrive

crashing down on you

Se the number five

end with the color blue

Tears of a puddle

water by your grave

Stars of a shuddle

crying in some lonely cave

Big glass will brake

stuck in your heart

The last breath I take

from the moment you will start

Did not even think

this would happen to me

Just one single blink

wishing this wouldn't be

Hope you will carry

please do not follow

Now I sleep in a cemetry

just like sleeping hollow



Oh how I love the ocean

Sitting at a beach by the ocean

feeling a cool breeze in the air

Watching the waves set in motion

trying to see what's out there

I see a shadow in the water

as it comes closer to the shore

Wishing that big beast dont slaughter

hoping to God it wont score

I can feel its presents really near

with its mouth open wide

Now I see very clear

a shark that I have eyedOut of these three which poem is the best?I think all three poems are amazingly written, but my favorite would be the second one. The amount of effort which had to be put into it, to make it so beautiful and rhyming is so serene and unique. The poem's descriptions and story flow delicately through your mind. It's really great, along with the other two :)Out of these three which poem is the best?2Out of these three which poem is the best?personally i like the second one listed because it really decribes the feelings of the poem and the theme. I loike the third one also because it gives you a sense of wondering what is out there.
  • healthy hair
  • cat
  •