Monday, October 24, 2011

Apple Publicity campaign ethically very incorrect?

As a publicist the first rule is to speak about how good your product is, when you publish to deminish, moke or atack other product is called, dirty war...Macintosh is 25 years older than window and its company had been amazinly less productive and innovative thatn microsoft plus practice an amazinly expensive, clasist, elithist and monopolist behaviour that allow Bill Gates to brake trough dramatically, the Aple company had been unable to change after 25 years and its monopolist practices are obvious in itunes, even that Apple had survive thanks to a 20 percent of Microsoft money injection...do you like the Apple campaign anyway as fair or you find it dirty?Apple Publicity campaign ethically very incorrect?I've never been near an Apple or McIntosh computer. My MP3 player is a Creative Zen. I have heard that Apple is great for graphics, but I don't do that, so I am very happy in my PC world. And you're right. Apple is too expensive, and those ads are dumb and demeaning. They remind me of dirty politicians who use dirt on the other candidates instead of their own virtues to win an election. Instead of comparing themselves to PC's, Apple should instead show why their products are so hot (if they are).



I love Bill Gates and everything about him. He is my hero. He is a role model for every one of us. I wish he wanted to be president, but I'm sure he doesn't.



I just ignore those commercials. I have no desire to change computers or operating systems.Apple Publicity campaign ethically very incorrect?I think they are funny. Who cares whether it is ethically correct?

And as for monopolizing, I think that both companies do that, Microsoft spent around $756 million on lawsuits in 2005.

What about the new Zune player? and Zunes Marketplace? do you not think they resemble a certain Apple and i-tunes? or was it coincidence? (I think not)

They both steal off each other all businesses do - at the end of the day it is just a funny (yet true) advert. I do love Microsoft and I do love Apple.