Monday, October 24, 2011

Help I need your help sorting out my thoughts?

A friend of mine for two and a half years. Had ask me out about an month ago. At first I was unsure about it and told him NO! Because I didn't want our friendship to mess up. Plus we stay in two different states. An then I changed my answer to I'll think about it. A few days after that I told him yes. Because I figure that our friendship has survive for this long then why not?. So I told him yes. No more then a week he had put his foot in his mouth and cremated himself talking about a female friend of his. An the way he was talking about her like he likes her. But she stay in another state also. Last night he goes to tell me about how him an another one of friend(s) had made a deal of some sort and said something about a sexual conversation they was having(I could be wrong. I didn't make out everything he had said)I just told him that I think we should be friends. After I gave him my reason why. He goes on to tell me that he really do want to be with me and not them, But it was like he was saying to different things at onces. Like he isn't ready for an relationship but he really want to be with me. Before last night he was telling me that he love me and everything. But then turn say if we have to brake up then we will never call me his ex and he'll still love me. An how do I feel about our relationship etc. He also told me that he want hurt me because he have been hurt before and he know how that feels. Each I do believe that because we was still friends when the girl had hurt him I know I have trust issues.

I just need some help to help sort out my thoughts about this whole thing. One part of me think his is being for real. But I don't want to get my hopes up high.Help I need your help sorting out my thoughts?For one long distances relationships dont work. If your was friends then you should have kept it like that. But we all learn for making decisions that we are unsure about. A part of him may really dont want you. You said yes for a reason. But if you ask me he sounds confuse and dont get your hopes up because he just not be the one you're looking for if hes not already.