Monday, October 24, 2011

Bumper Stickers?

All men are idiots, and I married their King.



Your kid may be an honors student, but you're still an idiot.



Cover me. I'm changing lanes.



I Brake for no apparent reason.



Learn from your parents' mistakes -- use birth control.



Forget about World Peace...Visualize using your turn signal.



It IS as bad as you think, and they ARE out to get you.



I love cats...they taste just like chicken.



Work is for people who don't know how to fish.



I didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian.



Women who seek to be equal to men lack ambition.



Reality is a crutch for people who can't handle drugs.



Where there's a will, I want to be in it.



OK, who stopped payment on my reality check?



Few women admit their age; fewer men act it.



I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.



Hard work has a future payoff. Laziness pays off NOW.



Make it idiot-proof and someone will make a better idiot.Bumper Stickers?Id slap you, but $h!t splatters



If assholes could fly, this would be a damn airport



If you cant dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshitBumper Stickers?Hehe thats funnny!! My favrite one is %26quot;Where there's a will, I want to be in it%26quot;. thanks for making me laugh :).Bumper Stickers?NICEBumper Stickers?some more



your honer students my sons ride



im not an alchoholic, they go 2 meetingsBumper Stickers?all of them were pretty good the last 2 were my favoriteso thanks for the morning chuckle hears a starBumper Stickers?Lol! Some new, some old, all funny!Bumper Stickers?Thank you lol, here you go . ps. good job.Bumper Stickers?coolBumper Stickers?I like it!

My fovourite one, %26quot;learn from your parents mistakes,use birth control.%26quot; HA HA HA



more:



If you can read this, your'e too closeBumper Stickers?Ha Ha! Funny! 10!Bumper Stickers?dude i hope they fight becase we were all born to die its as simple as pie good for shawn but yoko also we are done for they got us now the women