Monday, October 24, 2011

Avri Lavigne fan?... then you might like this!?

The Ballad of Avril Lavigne

-Princess of Earth-

And %26quot;The Best Damn Thing%26quot;





Life before Avril Lavigne was worse than Hell!

It was a ghoulish nightmare - a devilish tale!

I learned early on, that if I thought of a song,

It wouldn't be so bad and wouldn't last as long.

Legs trembling: lump in my throat: the jingle - the zip!

The terror! - the bloody red whelps! - the busted lip!

Insides on fire! - my chest is heaving! - I can barely breathe!

Please don't! - Please don't! - I said Pretty Please!

Damn near unconscious - yellow shirt turning red,

I didn't do anything! - I wish I was dead!

That salty - sweet dampness, drying on my face,

The taste of rage ?of pain ?of hate!

So dark! - So cold! - All alone in my room!

No friends! - No phone! - Not even a cartoon!

Just me and my teddy bear and some children's clay,

And an old record player, but no records to play!

Nose pressed to the window pane and all I can see,

Are bloody lip-prints and the silhouette of the trees.

The moon is full and orange and the shadows are alive!

I'm so damn scared! ?and there's no place to hide!

-Once I grew up it became perfectly clear;

I was destined to fail, now - lend me your ear.

Most of my life - I spent it half drunk,

The pain of being sober hurt way too much.

It was my little girls 13th birthday, all set for lots of fun,

But it wouldn't happen today, no, today was Sept. 11th, 2001.

She's never had a decent birthday ever since,

Her day is known as 9/11 and will be forever hence.

Just when I thought I was at my ropes endΖΖ?

My house burned and my wife died! God Almighty where the hell were you then?

-After I heard %26quot;The Best Damn Thing%26quot;

Something happened and everything changed!

Like Cinderella with a magical brush,

Your words painted a picture I could reach out and touch.

You're the Best of the Best -Top Gun - the Elite!

You're ahead of your class and you can't be beat!

You said you had my back, you said, %26quot;Keep Holding On%26quot;

You shattered my world with %26quot;When you're Gone%26quot;.

Your voice broke the chains that bound me and set my spirit free,

Alive for a thousand years, paradise on the face of the deep!

The thrill of victory, ecstasy and bliss, Shangri-La, apocalypse or even the abyss,

None hold a candle to a feeling like this; they are only words, just words little sis!

You were the power inside me, waiting to be released,

And now there's nothing that can stop me, to say the least!

This freedom is priceless, It's crazy insane,

And %26quot;The Best Damn Thing%26quot; is all to blame!

This amazing secret that I have received,

Will always be safe, you can count on me!

This thing's getting really big; it's out of my control,

And your cd started it all! How far will it go?

Rulers from the 4 corners of the Earth, indeed dictators and kings,

Will stop short of nothing for The Secret - this Secret in me!

I'll never give it up; I swear I'll never tell,

Rake me through the coals or burn me in hell!

This Secret that I carry, cannot be put asunder,

It's simply child's play, and yes, there is a last number!

It makes time stand still - it makes infinity end,

And eternity just stops - and starts all over again!

The lightening is ferocious - ice tumbling from the sky,

The clouds are green - I'm spinning around - I'm a perfect F-5!

I'm spinning so fast - I'm on overload?

The whole damn world is about to explode!

Stars going super nova - the faith to move mountains!

Ageless youth inside me - the sea is my fountain!

White knuckles, Dramamine, the ultimate high,

A roller-coaster with no brakes - what a hell of a ride!

It's Shock and Awe ?stealth's in silent flight,

Raining Hell on Baghdad - lighting up their night!

Orgasmic explosions within my mind,

Never - ever felt by humankind!

-The cameras are rolling 360 degrees around us,

The world is our platter - so what's all the fuss?

I see us walking back and forth and I'm playing the bass,

And you're singing %26quot;Contagious%26quot; right in my face!

%26quot;When You're Gone%26quot; makes me shake and tremble and cry,

The goose bumps are as real as the chills down my spine!

Don't ever slow down, don't ever stop %26quot;Girlfriend%26quot;

With you on my side, I'm taking it to the end!

The Rubinoos are snakes, Oh, what a blunder!

Shame on them for trying to steal your thunder!

Now, I've got your back, if you need help any time,

Just put out the call; I'll be the first one in line!

I love your music, your style and your tone,

Developed by you ?all on your own!

I love your square shoulders and the wristbands you wear,

I love your clothes, I love your ties and I love your hair!

I love your laugh and I love your smile,

And how you always go that extra mile!

I love it so much and there's a reason why,

I can run, I can jump, I can leap - I CAN FLY!

I wake up each morning looking forward to the night,

Spent soaring with you again in pink and purple flight!

I love falling asleep with you?. in my earphones,

My world always fades to black after %26quot;Keep Holding On!%26quot;

These are all the emotions that you make me feel,

And now it is done and now it is sealed!

And now my ballad has to come to an end,

I hope you liked it Avril and you read it again!

Good night punk-rock queen, wherever you are;

Sweet dreams, Princess of Earth - you're my Superstar!



Fine Print:

The names, events and emotions depicted in this ballad are not fictitious! They are absolutely real! Nothing was changed to protect anybody! Nobody was hurt during the making of this ballad! The ballad is an original work by the original writer (that's me) If it is eerily similar to something that anybody has written before, well, tough ****! No one has my permission to reprint this ballad for publication in any newspaper, book, magazine, or any print media of any kind either privately or commercially without my express consent. You may reproduce it on the internet to your hearts desire. God bless the World, God bless America and God bless Avril Lavigne! 漏 8/6/2007 Oscar McLeodAvri Lavigne fan?... then you might like this!?wow.... really great! I used to be an all punk-rocker kind of girl, when Avril just became a household name...

I still like her style, while my music taste has gone a bit to the heavier and deeper side (less punk and more rock).

This is a great poem, it makes me want to read it again (and again)Avri Lavigne fan?... then you might like this!?Hi ?br>


I'm sorry, I don't like her or not really ...



Have a nice day,



Cat.